Job ID: 251089
Additional Job Information
City, State: Tulsa,OK
Location: St. John Medical Center
Department: Computerized Tomography CT 001
Additional Job Details: PRN Evening
Coordinates unit staffing and provides leadership while ensuring implementation of clinical objectives and quality patient care in assigned area.
- Assigns, directs, educates and monitors nursing and support staff during assigned shift. Contributes to or performs performance evaluations of staff.
- Assesses daily patient care needs and develops and distributes patient care assignments, ensuring that population appropriate patient care is given.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of patient care and identifies any issues that affect desired patient outcomes.
- Responds to complaints about patient care and manages through established channels.
- May provide input for hiring, training, directing, development and evaluating of staff.
- Certified BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Radiologic Technologist credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Graduate from an accredited school of Radiologic Technology required
- Minimum of 6 months general x-ray experience required. Knowledge of CT equipment to include the power injector.
How To Apply
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button
- Apply via one of our Employment Kiosks:
1802 E. 198th Street
Tulsa, OK 74104
Equal Employment Opportunity
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. John Health System participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.