Job ID: 252430
Additional Job Information
City, State: Nashville,TN
Location: St Thomas West D&T Bldg
Department: Magnetic Resonance Imaging MRI
Additional Job Details: PRN,Day, 0 hours,Weekly
Operates a scanner to obtain images used to diagnose and treat of pathologies.
- Prepares and positions patients and selects anatomic and technical parameters accurately to produce cross-sectional images of the body.
- Performs patient pre-screening, scheduling, and education related to the examination.
- Enters and monitors patient data, transfers images from disk to magnetic media to produce the transparency, and develops film in an automatic processor.
- Follows radiation safety procedures and guidelines.
- Ensures prompt submission of high-quality of all images and documents sent to PACS (image quality, correct lead markers and patient data/history).
- Ensures equipment is properly functioning. Reports potential problems or equipment malfunction to appropriate personnel.
- Assists in maintaining a clean, and orderly department to include procedure rooms, storage areas, dressing rooms, film storage area and any other areas in department.
- Required Credential(s):
- One or more of the following:
- Heart Saver AED credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Radiologic Technologist specializing in Radiography credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent required Master’s degree in a related field, or combination of Bachelor’s degree and related experience preferred
- 3 Years Preferred Technical Experience.
How To Apply
How to Apply
For questions or assistance with completing the online application, please contact Ascension candidate care at 855-778-6037.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Saint Thomas Health Services complies with all applicable federal and state laws prohibiting discrimination in hiring or employment practices on the basis of citizenship, race, color, religion, gender, age, national and ethnic origin, disability, or veteran status.
No question or item on this application for employment is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. Information obtained through this application will be used solely to determine qualifications and suitability for employment. This application will be valid for a period of 90 days from date of completion.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.