Role Technology Lead – US
Auto req ID 44785BR
Domain Financial services
State / Region / Province Minnesota
Work Location Minneapolis, MN
Company ITL USA
Job Description Infosys is seeking SharePoint Professional for a financial services client in Minneapolis, MN.
Location for this position is Minneapolis, MN. This position may require travel and/or relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
– Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
– At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
– At least 5 years of experience in SharePoint 2016/2013/2010/2007 Workflows and its management and with .NET Framework
– At least 5 years of experience in translating functional/non-functional requirements to system requirements.
– At least 5 years of experience in software development life cycle.
– At least 2 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
– At least 2 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
– Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
– Experience to Financial Services domain
– Analytical skills
– Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, that we bring to every project we undertake.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.