Role Technology Lead – US
Auto req ID 41674BR
Skillset Technology|Big Data – Hadoop|Hadoop
State / Region / Province Illinois
Work Location Chicago, IL
Company ITL USA
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
– Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
– At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology
– At least 3 years of experience in software development life cycle.
– At least 3 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
– At least 2 years of experience in Hadoop ecosystem, i.e. Hadoop, Hbase, Hive, Scala, SPARK, Sqoop, Flume, Kafka and Python
– Experience in Design and architecture review a +.
– At least 1 year of hands on experience with NoSQL (e.g. key value store, graph db, document db)
– Background in all aspects of software engineering with strong skills in parallel data processing, data flows, REST APIs, JSON, XML, and micro service architecture
– Experience with design and implementation of ETL/ELT framework for complex warehouses/marts. Knowledge of large data sets and experience with performance tuning and troubleshooting
– Hands-on development mentality, with a willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
– High degree of competency in Python, Java programing
– CI / CD exposure
– Strong written and oral communication skills
– Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
– Analytical skills
– Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.