- Administers, executes processes/procedures and addresses issues for products and services supported in Technology Infrastructure. May support analysis and report generation, exception processing and service management. Implements new products, services, and operational solutions as well as augments existing capabilities.
- Performs advanced administration requiring sound and thorough knowledge of specified operational products /services.
- Provides technical operational, analytical and research support to technical teams through both written and verbal communications.
- Drives incident resolution and root cause analysis of production problems.
- Develops and maintains technical, operational and service procedures, as well as process workflows for operational/applications teams.
Manages Risk – Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank’s and unit’s risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus – Working Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Job Specific Competencies
Process Management – Working Experience
- Knowledge of business process improvement tools and techniques and ability to understand, monitor, update, or enhance existing business or work processes.
Problem Solving – Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
SYSTEMS SOFTWARE INFRASTRUCTURE – Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of software technology, and the ability to plan global, regional and local software architecture and infrastructure components.
IT Standards, Procedures & Policies – Working Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize a variety of administrative skill sets and technical knowledge to manage organizational IT policies, standards, and procedures.
System and Technology Integration – Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the features and facilities of systems, and the ability to integrate and communicate among applications, databases and technology platforms.
System Testing – Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to design, plan and execute system testing strategies and tactics to ensure the quality of software at all stages of the system life cycle.
System Testing Tools – Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to use tools and techniques for automating, simplifying and enhancing system testing.
HARDWARE INFRASTRUCTURE – Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to design, implement and integrate IT hardware for its use in business environments.
Server Software – Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to configure, install, and support the functions, features and facilities of multi-user operating systems to manage network resources.
preferred certification in ITIL v3 Foundations, PMP, Six sigma/Lean or other technical certification
Required Education and Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 2+ years of relevant professional experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.