Change Healthcare is a leading healthcare technology company with a mission to inspire a better healthcare system. We deliver innovative solutions to patients, hospitals, and insurance companies to improve clinical decision making, simplify financial processes, and enable better patient experiences to improve lives and support healthier communities.
TELECOM ENGINEER IV
The Contact Center Product Engineer is responsible for developing implementation and operational processes for migrating Enterprise Contact Center voice operations omnichannel voice and chat services to the enterprise contact center platforms. Under the direction of Voice Operations leadership, this product engineer will be responsible for creating and delivering contact center product offerings within Amazon Connect, Cisco Call manager and other platforms to support Change Healthcare internal and external customers, while ensuring compliance with enterprise processes, quality and standards.
- Change Healthcare is looking for a Telecom Engineer to validate business requirements and use cases against product capabilities and maintain traceability to solutions delivered. Consult with stakeholders to assess future business needs. Demonstrate functionality of completed products to internal team members and other stakeholders. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes.
- Interface with other IT teams and business unit leads to ensure collaboration and coordinated strategy to meet service management goals and objectives.
- Research, develop and test cloud contact center solutions to improve business processes and outcomes. Map functional capabilities to tools and applications and document specifications.
- Recommend controls by identifying problems, document improved procedures. Conduct current state to future state gap analysis; identify and classify change impacts.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, documenting progress reports and recommending actions to drive projects to successful conclusion.
- Conduct insightful ad-hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues. Create informative, actionable, and repeatable reporting that highlight relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement. Demonstrate functionality of completed products to internal team members and other stakeholders. Promote and champion the benefits of AWS Connect through training programs, knowledge bulletins and other methods. Maintain documentation on all Contact Center architectures, procedures, best practices and knowledge-based articles for enterprise consumption.
- Minimum of 6+ years of experience working in IT or related field
- Collaborative with excellent written and verbal communication skills internally and externally.
- Professional experience utilizing Cloud Technologies, preferably AWS.
- Professional experience with Amazon Connect.
- This job will require developing CI/CD processes and corresponding testing automation for Amazon Connect in alignment with existing Change Healthcare cloud processes and procedures.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Strong Cloud experience, with preference for Amazon Web Services
- Proficiency with coding languages such as Python and Node.JS.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
• General office demands
• Flexible work environments
• Ready, Set, Grow Career Development Center & access to Change Healthcare University for continuous professional learning & development with more than 5,000 training assets
• Volunteer days, employee giving and matching gifts programs, community awards and dollars for doers, community partnerships
• Employee wellbeing programs and generous health plans
• Educational assistance programs
• US 401(k) or Group RRSP (Canada) savings plans with matching employer contributions
• Be sure to ask our Talent Advisors for more information on location specific benefits and paid time off policies
• Learn more at https://careers.changehealthcare.com
*Eligibility for some benefits may be limited or not available for part-time employees, be sure to speak with your Talent Advisor.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
•At Change Healthcare, we include all. We celebrate diversity and inclusivity, respect each other and value our unique experiences. By being our authentic selves, we bring different perspectives into our work and relationships.
•Business Resource Groups (BRGs) play a central role in advancing diversity and inclusion at Change Healthcare. They deepen our understanding of different cultures, people, and experiences, and help foster an inclusive workplace. Change offers eight (8) BRGs. Learn more at https://careers.changehealthcare.com/diversity
Feeling Inspired? Ready to #MakeAChange? Apply today!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, some individuals may be required to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to or during employment. Certain roles may require COVID-19 vaccination and/or testing as a condition of employment. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.