This position functions as the primary point of responsibility for all voice systems and services, assessing systems capabilities and maximizing performance and availability. Responsible for planning, developing and implementing the company’s telecommunications infrastructure, ensuring the integrity of the system. Recommends solutions that will meet business needs and enable the organization to work more effectively. Coordinates short- and long-term strategies with the network operations team for voice and data equipment and its associated network connections.
Education: Associate’s Degree in various technical fields including science, computers, systems, networking or communications. Two additional years’ experience in a technical field in lieu of education requirements.
Experience: Three years’ experience in a telecommunications focused role in a multi-layered environment.
Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Current certification in a PBX/VOIP system preferred. Valid Driver’s License and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage.
- Knowledge in IP-PBX, voice mail and call management systems including troubleshooting techniques, capacity planning, performance monitoring, and telephone switch operations, protocols, and practices.
- Skilled in designing, documenting, organizing, developing and supporting telecommunications infrastructure and associated software, including PBXs, call management systems and voice mail.
- Effective project management capability throughout the project lifecycle of planning, organizing, managing, and finalizing outcomes.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision to assess problems and develop effective solutions.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff at all corporate levels.
- Effective verbal, written and listening communication skills.
- Intermediate proficiency with a variety of computer programs including Word, Excel and Visio.
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC’s patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
To apply for this job please visit www.click2apply.net.