The Public Health Portfolio of Leidos is seeking a Test Engineer in Atlanta, GA to support the CDC OCIO Cloud Modernization program.
This CDC OCIO Cloud Modernization program assists the CDC in migrating over 400 applications from on-premises to cloud solutions.
The Test Engineer is a key asset in the design, development, and deployment of cloud-based solutions.
The Test Engineer will:
- Test Script development, automation of testing, Agile framework experience working with AWS/Azure technologies.
- Testers may develop scripts and drive testing automation, and support performance testing.
- Work with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) automation planning and supporting new code releases.
BS degree and 5+ years of prior relevant experience or 8+ years of prior relevant experience
- Test Script development, automation of testing, Agile framework experience working with AWS/Azure technologies
- 3+ years’ of experience may include application (Java, .Net), database, and infrastructure deployment testing using automated tools..
- Working on an Agile team.
BS Degree in Computer Science preferred
3+ years of experience working with the CDC
Ability to Obtain NACI clearance
Must be located in the US
Preference given to local to Atlanta area
Pay Range $66,300.00 – $102,000.00 – $137,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.