Are you ready for a rewarding and challenging career?
Unleash your potential at Leidos, where we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customer’s success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like an environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Are you a talented engineer looking for an exciting new career opportunity? Your search ends with the Leidos Defense Group! We're seeking a skilled Test Engineer to support our Cyber TRIDENT (Training, Readiness, Integration, Delivery, Enterprise and Technology) Program. Don't miss this chance to be a part of something truly innovative and impactful. Apply today!
Your greatest work is ahead!
The Leidos Defense Group provides a diverse portfolio of systems, solutions, and services covering land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace for customers worldwide. Solutions for Defense include enterprise and mission IT, large-scale intelligence systems, command and control, geospatial and data analytics, cybersecurity, logistics, training, and intelligence analysis and operations support. Our team is solving the world’s toughest security obstacles for customers with “can’t fail” missions. From scanning for illicit material at ports and borders to predicting future events and instability up to five years in advance, our products help customers make the world safer. To explore and learn more, click here!
Are you ready to join a team dedicated to a mission? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
- Design and develop test programs, processes, and systems to measure the functionality and integrity of systems. Participate in the design and building of test scenarios.
- Write test procedures and protocols to assess system reliability and evaluate the ability of systems to meet performance standards and specifications.
- Gather test data and evaluate test results to conclude if system designs and architecture meet specifications and performance expectations.
- Develop test simulations to evaluate how systems react under different conditions and analyze system failure to assess the integrity and reliability of system performance.
- Define debug protocols for test hardware and software.
- Analyze test cases and scenarios and report results.
- Collaborate with other engineering groups to improve or upgrade system performance.
- Provide technical advice to other organizations and leadership.
What Sets You Apart:
- Bachelor's degree and 4 – 8 years of experience in a relevant field.
- Experience with effectively detecting, tracking, reporting, and communicating test defects.
- Experience with the life cycle of software in military simulation systems.
- Experience with virtualization VMWare, Red Hat Linux, and Windows.
- Familiar with agile development methodologies and test-driven development.
- Requires Secret security clearance and ability to obtain a TS/SCI.
You Might Also Have:
- Functional experience in software testing related to Cyber Operations Training.
- Functional experience with test automation, creating automated test cases and test scripts.
- Familiarity with requirements traceability, system-of-systems integration and testing, test planning, development, and execution testing. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, and GitLab.
- Hardware troubleshooting and fault diagnosis experience.
At Leidos, the opportunities are boundless. We inspire our staff with interesting assignments that allow them to thrive professionally and personally. For us, helping you grow your career is good business. We look forward to learning more about you – apply today!
Pay Range $66,300.00 – $119,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.