What will you do?
- Design and built testing simulators and other devices
- Assist in new product introduction and product line transfers between facilities
- Designing electrical and computer test fixtures using relay logic, PLC’s and/or computer controls
- Training, evaluating and assisting direct labor Testers and Test Technicians.
- Trouble shooting electrical and mechanical test operations of Automatic Transfer switching Equipment and Power Control System
- Documenting and maintaining Work Instructions and Manufacturing Procedures in an ISO approved Environment
- Develop test cell layout
- Resolving Engineering Investigations
- Assist with test equipment selection, capital justification and procurement
- Develop and implement Cost Reductions
- Supporting Lean, Six Sigma and 5 S projects and assist with Kaizen/TPM/Value Stream
- Assist in supporting computer-controlled wire marking equipment and as well as other production equipment
- Engineer responsible for training and evaluating Testers to ensure Transfer Switches and any other ASCO product are fully tested in accordance with ASCO procedures and standard industry practices. Responsible to ensure proper and sufficient test equipment is available. Responsible for overseeing other computer controlled and/or automated equipment as assigned. Position includes hands-on testing and troubleshooting with shop test personnel and Test Technicians in all ASCO Power Technologies facilities.
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Bachelor's degree in electrical or electronic engineering. 3 or more years of experience with electrical power equipment preferred.
- Knowledge of HDMI, SCADA, Visio and proficient in all Microsoft applications
- PLC programming, or other programming languages a plus.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications.
- Visual Basic, PLC programming or other programming languages a plus
- Skill in configuring and troubleshooting TCPIP networks
What's in it for me?
- Paid Holidays and PTO Program
- Employee Recognition Rewards
- Company Matching Personal Charitable Donations
- Safety Shoe and Safety Prescription Glasses Voucher Program
- Tuition Reimbursement for Qualifying Programs
- Company Discount Portal
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance provided by Company
- Well-being Program providing the ability to earn rewards
- 401(k) + Company Match
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.