Senior .NET Developer
TSRI seeks a Senior .NET Developer at its Corporate Headquarters in Kirkland WA.
· Modernize legacy enterprise and institution applications intranet and web applications.
· Design, develop, test and support deployments based on business requirements using approved technologies and coding standards.
· Experience architecting Azure deployments, including: Single-instance deployments, clusters/high availability environments, AAD, networking, Azure ML
· Monitor and optimize systems to ensure best performance.
· Perform unit testing using tools like MSTest, NUnit and Jasmine and mocking frameworks like Moq.
· Document code appropriately for maintainability.
· Communicate with product owners and business analysts to gather accurate specifications for new enhancements and applications.
· Assist with work estimating based on requirements and technical designs.
· Collaborate with different teams and team members on projects.
· Act as a mentor to other developers with programming issues.
· Perform design and code reviews and help maintain code quality, performance and application responsiveness.
· Ability to multi-task working in a very dynamic environment requiring context switching between multiple projects and different areas within larger project.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
· 5+ years web development experience resulting in successful and operational deployments.
· Strong understanding of object-oriented design, web application architecture and relational database design and Service and Microservice architectures.
· Experience using SQL with an ability to write SQL queries and stored procedures.
· Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio (MVS) and SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS).
· Experience using Team Foundation Server (TFS), BitBucket, GIT and Mercurial.
· Desired experience Python, Java, CSS, XHTML, XML, JSON and JEE usages is a plus.
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git and CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Dockers, Kubernetes and Windows Containers.
· Experience in performance profiling, finding hot spots and performance improvement.
· Familiarity with leveraging code quality tools, like SonarQube to improve code quality.
· Set coding standards and effectively unit testing leveraging appropriate tooling
· Understanding of Agile methodologies including KANBAN.
· Familiarity with REST and RPC APIs
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com