Careers Center | System Engineer/Software Developer Level 3 (GS)
Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Log back in!
System Engineer/Software Developer Level 3 (GS)
# of Openings 3
Category Systems Engineering
Clearance Level TS/SCI with Polygraph
Location US-MD-Annapolis Junction
Seeking an experienced System Engineer or Software Developer to provide professional, efficient customer service through remote troubleshooting and resolution.
Title of Position: System Engineer Level 3
Description of Position:
Perform Enterprise Management Tools Administration of the tools used to monitor and manage our enterprise networks. These tools include: MicroFocus Network Node Manager (NNM), Operations Manager (OM), Operations Agent (OA), SiteScope (SIS), Reporter, Network Automation (NA) and Cloud Optimizer (CO), InMon Traffic Sentinel, and BMC Configuration Automation for Networks.
This work includes the duties associated with monitoring the health of the tools, troubleshooting tools problems, adjusting thresholds, making required configuration changes, adding or deleting nodes/accounts/profiles, and monitoring tables/events/logs/maps.
– Daily hours: Negotiable 8 hour shifts between 6AM-6PM Monday through Friday with call-in or after-hours support, as needed.
TS/SCI with Polygraph required
– CCAs will not be considered
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor’s degree plus fourteen (14) years of experience. An additional five (5) years of experience may subsititute for a Bachelor’s.
Strong experience in networking engineering, support, or administration is required (4 years). Solid experience with Brocade, Cisco and Juniper network routers and switches is desired.
Experience in administering and developing Microfocus/HP enterprise monitoring tools is required.
Experience in administering Airbus NXT Communicator is highly desired.
Experience in Linux or Windows server administration is highly desired.
– Strong experience in networking engineering, support, or administration is required (4 years).
– Solid experience with Brocade, Cisco and Juniper network routers and switches is desired.
– Experience in administering COTS monitoring tools is required.
– Experience in Linux or Windows server administration is highly desired.
– Java, C is desired.
– MicroFocus Business Service Management (BSM) tool suite experience is desirable:
– MicroFocus SiteScope
– MicroFocus Diagnostics
– MicroFocus Operations Manager I (OMi)
– MicroFocus Performance Manager
– MicroFocus Ops Bridge Reporter
– Integration experience with ServiceNow
– Experience with Elastic ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, or Kibana)
ProSync’s executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email ******************** for more specifics regarding the position.
for this job online
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.