EMCS has a challenging and rewarding opportunity for an innovative transportation engineer to join our Indianapolis, IN team. This is an opportunity to be involved with a variety of design projects including freeways, urban and rural roadways, multi-use paths, and developments. Responsibilities include technical design, project management, and business development. This position offers excellent growth potential for a talented engineering professional with a passion for transforming challenges into solutions.
Position requirements include:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
* Minimum of eight (8) years of progressive experience in the civil engineering field
* Registered Professional Engineer in Indiana
* Previous experience on DOT projects (INDOT experience a plus)
* Proficiency with MicroStation/Inroads and/or Civil 3D
* Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative team environment
* Excellent communication skills
EMCS offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefit program with a 401k match and strong commitment to professional development and community involvement. If you are looking to put your skills to work with a highly motivated, high quality team; weve got a spot for you!
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.