To support our advertising and user experience operations, in this role you will also develop and maintain script tags to support our media and data operations, such as Dynamic Floodlights and other onsite Pixels (e.g., Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, The Trade Desk, etc.), VPAID and VAST tags, other advertising scripts and macros. You will work with Adobe Target and support website testing and creation of personalized site side experiences. Working with a marketing vendor, you will support using Adobe Target. Therefore, we seek candidates that have:
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn using UEC and mBoxes for recommendations, ecommerce and automated personalization is desired.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn Adobe Analytics and Adobe Audience Manager is a plus.
Knowledge of advertising tags and other analytics tools and technologies
You will support updates to and creation of new html interfaces on thetruth.com such as www.thetruth.com/take-action/ or www.thetruth.com/the-vault/. You will manage the templates, CSS and JS for 3rd party systems including email automation tools (e.g. Net Results).
You will provide website and CMS troubleshooting for truth staff. Knowledge of or willingness to learn Drupal is desired. You will learn to manage and administer Drupal for truth’s internal team with support from external Drupal experts. You will provide support and insights into Web performance by using monitoring tools like New Relic.
- SASS based compiling of CSS, CSS scripting, other website languages
- VAST, VPAID and other media tags/macros
- Dynamic Floodlights and other onsite pixels
- HTML5 for media banners and other apps
- Webhook / API management and integration with 3rd party apps
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience with Git or other code repositories
- Passion for brands and digital marketing’s role in shaping them
- 5+ years of work experience a plus but not required
- Experience with PHP/Drupal a plus
Competitive salary with experience with EXCELLENT benefits.
Interested candidates should submit a resume with salary history, and cover letter here
Mail application materials to:
900 G Street, NW, Fourth Floor
Washington, DC 20001
Fax: (202) 454-5597
No telephone calls please.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or disability.
To apply for this job please visit truthinitiative.applytojob.com.