An employer is looking for a remote TS/SCI Chief Systems Engineer for a large enterprise ground systems engineering and integration support program supporting the US Space Force. The program will focus on digital engineering in support of battle management, space control, and command, control & communications. The Chief Engineer will assist with the development and fielding of software and hardware systems by utilizing the application of principles and techniques from computer engineering, data analytics, and software development. The Chief Engineer shall find innovative ways to evolve and improve SSC's systems and assist in performing technical/mission analyses of operational requirements, developing system concepts, and supporting testing requirements.
– Background in software testing
– Experience with Air Force rapid capabilities office or Space Force rapid capabilities
– Experience integrating rapid prototyping or development projects into existing architectures
– Active TS/SCI Clearance
– STEM Bachelor's Degree
– 15+ years of experience as a Systems Engineer
– Experience with providing engineering support to DOD or IC agencies
– Experience with leading an engineering team in conceiving, planning, analyzing, and conducting requirements management, CM, and testing for complex technological problems of considerable scope
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.