Job Ref: *********
Employer: NTT DATA
Country: United States
County/State: North Carolina
Post Date: 31/07/2018 00:33
Req ID: 23494
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Servicesand for the people who work here.
NTT DATAServices currently seeks a UI Designer to join our team in Charlotte , North Carolina (US-NC) , United States (US) .
Looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to design and shape unique, user-centric concepts and experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
– Ability to collaborate closely with developers and product management to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
– Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
– Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
– Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
– Continually keep yourself and your team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
– Proven UI experience and track record.
– Experienced in UX design and understanding of storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
– Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
– Solid experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
– Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision, and other visual design and wire-framing tools.
– Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
– Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
– Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
– Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Able to work independently and as an active member of a team
– Deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
Nice to have
Video Editing/production is a plus. Not a major requirement
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit NA to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the ‘Company’) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.