Ref No.: 18-34894
Location: Jersey, New Jersey
– Experienced with building AngularJS/Angular2 applications, Node.js
– Experience building reusable components, libraries
– Working knowledge of REST, web/http services, JSON, messaging, authentication/authorization
– Working knowledge with server side architecture (Java) in a high transactions volume environment
– Knowledge of automate build tools and continuous integration (Maven, Jenkins, Nexus etc.) strongly desired
– Strong SQL knowledge across Oracle or any equivalent database
– Knowledge on Sprint Boot is a plus
– Knowledge of the Agile methodology for Software Development (prefer Scrum) is a plus
– Can work collaboratively to perform complex troubleshooting, root-cause analyses, and solution
– Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), ability to work in a team environment.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.