UI Developer with Java
Ref No.: 18-27616
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Primary Responsibilities: This person will partner with C-Level executives, architects, managed service companies and developers to lead the UI design for an international client-facing app. Experience delivering large programs in an enterprise environment and hands-on experience coding with bleeding edge full stack technologies is a requirement.
Technical expertise in following area:
– AngularJS 2+, HTML5/CSS3, D3.js, Apache, Photoshop, Illustrator, node.js, Gulp, Saas, Git, Bootstrap
– Front-end development experience using client side MVC in a large scale web operation
– Experience building UI for multiple projects simultaneously
– Expert User Experience and usability knowledge combined with Advanced UI development skills/expertise
– Advanced knowledge of HTML5/CSS3, bootstrap and Angular.js along with other client side MVC libraries.
– Building Responsive and/or Adaptive UI
– Experience working in financial industry. Experience from other industry is welcomed as well
– Experience working in a large scale web operation team and offshore team
– Experience working in iterative and agile fashion
– Advance knowledge of web standards, accessibility and usability
– Expert knowledge of iOS, Android, Angular.js best practices and building custom widgets and libraries.
– Hands on experience with Adobe suites of products – Photoshop, and/or Illustrator
– Likes to innovate and invent, but always with a clear goal.
– Passionate about data visualization and is either familiar with or have strong desire in building rich, engaging, real-time data
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.