HEALTH[at]SCALE is a rapidly growing post-Series A Silicon Valley-based healthcare machine intelligence startup founded by machine learning and clinical faculty with strong ties to MIT, Stanford, Harvard and U-Michigan. The company was one of Forbes 25 Machine Learning Startups to Watch for 2019. Our mission is to bring precision delivery to healthcare through cutting-edge machine learning and artificial intelligence that can predictively match the world’s patients to the right treatments by the right providers at the right times. HEALTH[at]SCALE’s machine intelligence platform and applications for care prediction are among the largest deployments to date of machine learning technologies for healthcare; helping leading organizations manage tens of millions of individuals in live production use. The company’s software solutions service a broad range of use cases for managed care, accountable care and self-insured organizations, including: early targeted prediction and prevention of adverse outcomes, optimizing care planning and guiding effective treatment; refining and navigating provider networks; and reducing fraud, waste and abuse. For more information, please visit our website [
* Conceive, prototype and design user interfaces and graphics for next-generation healthcare machine intelligence web applications that are innovative, elegant, engaging and easy to use
* Drive new products and front-end applications and graphics from ideation to production around differentiated healthcare use cases with multiple stakeholders (patients, providers, payers) and complex operational workflows
* Deliver information in an innovative, engaging and informative manner maximizing impact
* Produce high-fidelity production-ready designs and graphics and work with other teams to rapidly develop, prototype and validate applications/wireframes/concepts while meeting creative and technical requirements
* Define UI specifications, end-to-end experiences, interaction models and screen designs to stakeholders
* Participate in regular design reviews and positively influence other team-wide design efforts
* Revise and update designs based on continuing user research, usability testing and feedback
* BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science, HCI, Design or related field
* 2+ years of UI/UX design experience
* Strong proficiency in graphic design
* Portfolio of design experience (please attach in PDF format with resume/CV)
* Strong passion for driving healthcare impact through design
* UI/UX experience in software analytics and/or health-related products
HEALTH[at]SCALE offers competitive salary, stock options, 401k, high-quality health benefits (medical, dental and vision), parental leave benefits and flexible work hours. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to diversity in our hiring and business practices.
To all recruitment agencies: HEALTH[at]SCALE does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, HEALTH[at]SCALE employees or any organization location. HEALTH[at]SCALE is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.