Asurion is seeking a talented UI/UX Designer with a strong understanding of interaction design to revamp our internal portals. You will work in an Agile environment with the Product Leads to create user testing scenarios, content outlines, user flows, sitemaps, wireframes, graphic mock ups and rapid prototypes to clearly and persuasively create a strong UX strategy. You will partner with our design and development teams to provide a clear roadmap of features, structure and flow.
Asurion is a $7B company that helps people around the globe balance the interdependence between life and technology. We build products that reach over 300M users through our partners–Verizon, Sprint and AT & Tachieving double digit revenue growth year over year for the past 5 years.
Asurion has more cutting-edge technology than you can imagine. But at our core, we’re about people. We believe our employees are our greatest asset and invest in their growth through a culture of learning. Our dynamic and rewarding environment ensures that every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Your Day to Day:
– Work closely with internal team members, articulating project goals and approach within wireframes and prototypes
– Translate strategy and requirements into intuitive interactive solutions
– Work on multiple projects simultaneously and play an integral part from conceptualization to implementation
– Partner with design and development team members while pushing for interaction design solutions that champion end-user needs
– Love using Post-Its and Sharpies to brainstorm and create initial design flows on the fly
– Organize and self-direct to complete projects on time
– Effectively use verbal and written communication skills and a great attention to detail
What you’ll bring to the team:
– Bachelor’s degree in UI/UX or a related field
– 0-2 years of experience
– Familiarity or comfort with working in an Agile development environment
– Experience in design using Axure RP and screen recording Camtasia for user testing
– Experience in Mobile-First design techniques
– Comfortable working with industry standard UX/UI design tools (ex.Balsamiq, DreamWeaver for HTML and CSS editing)
– Familiarity with overall Adobe Suite is a plus
– Samples of previous designs highly encouraged
– Well-rounded knowledge of design principles and techniques
TEC01708 | Nashville | Tennessee | US | 2018/08/15
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.