. Please contact ******************** if you need further instruction on how to do that.
Software Development | Dallas, TX, USA | Full Time
At Globant (***************) we strive daily to deliver powerful innovative software solutions for our clients through our unique Digital Journey approach. Our passion for technology reverberates in every area of our organization and drives our creativity. Working for us means being at the convergence of engineering, design, innovation, and scale. It means being part of a tightly knit and driven team whose work directly affects the products and bottom line of our clients.
Our bar is high, but so are the results we achieve. As a UI/UX Developer, you will be working with the latest technologies in a really challenging and professional environment with our onsite team!
– At least 1 year of experience in ReactJS / Redux and/or overall very good experience working on one of the MVC/MVVM Frameworks like Angular 1.5+ / 2.0, Ember, Polymer etc.
– At least 3 years of experience in NodeJS +ExpressJS
– Knowledge of REST APIs / WebSockets (*********)
– Adept in microservices/ messaging architecture/ containers or previous experience of building scalable enterprise systems are highly desirable
– In-depth knowledge of how browser works
– Knowledge of Test Driven Development and experience in Unit Testing frameworks like JEST, Mocha, Chai, Jasmine
– Knowledge of front end application debugging and optimization techniques
– Experience in one of the following build tools: Webpack, Gulp or Grunt
– Strength in foundational understanding of User Experience Design and in Usercentric Design methodologies
– Experience with CSS pre-processors like SASS or LESS
– Communication skills and analytical ability is an absolute need
Nice to have Skills:
– Knowledge of Functional Programming paradigm along with libraries like lodash, ramda as well as RxJS is highly desirable
All of our engineers are backed up by our Technical Directors and Studios (centers of excellence), and our project team(s) of amazing Globers. Each team, while having their own personality, are part of the global tapestry that makes up our powerful culture of collaboration, agility and impact.
We look at the software development process from the three different but complementary perspectives of engineering, design, and ************* a constant quest for new insights. We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Return to Globant
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.