What you'll do…
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and motivated Full-Stack Software Prototype Engineer to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in proof of concepts of generative AI, prompt engineering, large language models, and machine learning model. If you are a skilled problem solver, a quick learner, and an excellent communicator, we want to hear from you!
Our team is focused on developing a streamlined, dependable company that includes service operations and technology solutions for Finance, People, and Associate Digital Experience (ADE). We also provide a variety of services such as procurement, supplier portfolio management, merchandising master data, and analytics. From developing HR chatbots and virtual assistants to creating invoice solutions and facilitating legal changes, we help drive efficiency across Walmart globally.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify new opportunities and create POC solutions that showcase the potential of various technologies.
- Developing and implementing proof of concepts for generative AI, prompt engineering, and large language models.
- Designing, building, and deploying machine learning models using modern programming languages such as Python.
- Creating and maintaining a robust and scalable CI/CD pipeline for rapid development and iteration.
- Developing and maintaining front-end applications using cutting-edge technologies such as Dash and React JS.
- Designing and executing experiments to validate and refine prototypes, ensuring optimal performance and alignment with business objectives.
What you'll bring:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in full-stack software development, including proficiency in Python.
- Proven experience in building and deploying generative AI, prompt engineering, and large language model solutions.
- Strong knowledge of machine learning model deployment methodologies and best practices. Proficiency in front-end technologies such as Dash and React JS.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and modern development tools like Git, Jenkins, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to decompose complex challenges into manageable components.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with rapid development cycles.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to articulate complex technical concepts to diverse audiences.
About Walmart Global Tech
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people. That's what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We're a team of software engineers, data scientists, cybersecurity expert's and service professionals within the world's leading retailer who make an epic impact and are at the forefront of the next retail disruption. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations. We are people-led and tech-empowered. We train our team in the skillsets of the future and bring in experts like you to help us grow. We have roles for those chasing their first opportunity as well as those looking for the opportunity that will define their career. Here, you can kickstart a great career in tech, gain new skills and experience for virtually every industry, or leverage your expertise to innovate at scale, impact millions and reimagine the future of retail.
Flexible, hybrid work:
We use a hybrid way of working that is primarily in office coupled with virtual when not onsite. Our campuses serve as a hub to enhance collaboration, bring us together for purpose and deliver on business needs. This approach helps us make quicker decisions, remove location barriers across our global team and be more flexible in our personal lives.
Benefits: Beyond our great compensation package, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, computer information systems, software engineering, or related area and 2 years' experience in software engineering or related area.Option 2: 4 years' experience in software engineering or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Masters: Computer Science
603 MUNGER AVE STE 400, DALLAS, TX 75202, United States of America
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.