We are looking for a versatile designer to join Cardinal Health’s innovation lab at Fuse. We are looking for someone who’s as comfortable observing and talking to users as he or she is producing various design artifacts from information architecture and user flows to interaction and visual design.
User Experience Designers at Fuse are helping to imagine the future of healthcare.
The job requires a versatile designer who’s comfortable watching and talking to users as well as producing various design artifacts, from information architecture and user flows to interaction and visual design.
The space is exploding with the convergence of new technologies, health sector shifts, and a growing demand for open access to health information. Expectations are higher than ever for simple, useful, and delightful experiences as more people interact with the world via the web and mobile devices, and through other connected physical products. Its a landscape ripe for thoughtful design collaboration with business and engineering to build next generation products.
Our UX designers are excited to craft products users will be passionate about. They are coveted team members, creative and nimble, and have a deep respect for the finer details.
Fuse UX designers will need to:
Work with product teams to deeply understand users behavior, pain points, desires
Articulate UX problems and opportunities
Create low and high fidelity designs (and prototypes) for new products or features
Relentlessly considerer the whole system and each detail from the users perspective
Explain design rationale
Pick the most important battles to add value for users
Clearly identify assumptions and work to test them
Respond to quantitative and qualitative learning with each experiment
Sketch the new boxes inside of which later generations will be thinking
– Solid experience in the end-to-end design of software in a human-centered approach
– A degree in human factors, psychology, design or equivalent experience
– Strong interaction design thinking and familiarity with common design patterns
– A clear grasp of UX best practices for web and mobile product design
– Strong desire to stay up-to-date on digital product design trends
– IA, journey mapping, wireframing, and user flow design chops and software proficiency
– Proven graphic design and creative development skills
– Experience facilitating user research and usability testing
– Great visual, verbal and written communication skills
– Comfort designing within Agile software development processes
– A conversant understanding of HTML / CSS capabilities
– A mature view of what makes user experience design worth doing
– If you’re good and smart and up to the challenge, we’d love to have you on the team.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.