DISH is transforming the future of connectivity. We’re doing it by building the country’s first virtualized, standalone 5G wireless network from scratch. The foundation of a connected world, it’s a network free of the limitations of the past, and flexible enough to satisfy all the social, economic and transformative needs of the changing world.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
We are seeking a results-oriented, analytical thinker to curate and manage the Android device User Experience (UX) for our new retail wireless division at DISH. The successful Product Specialist – Android will provide guidance on the Android ecosystem, key players in the industry and technology trends to ensure the right set of services and experiences that are represented in the portfolio. In this role, you will:
- Understand and analyze consumer trends and needs for mobile devices;
- Research the competitive landscape to assess DISH’s retail wireless market share;
- Work with technical, operational and business teams to ensure alignment of portfolio UX with business and technology needs;
- Formulate supported opinions on the device experience and present recommendations to various levels of leadership;
- Understand how to balance growth and efficiency to negotiate with external partners
- Build an Android strategy to help establish DISH as a leader in Android devices, VAS services, and features
Skills, Experience and Requirements:
Ideal Product UX Specialist – Android candidates have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, math or related fields;
- Five or more years of relevant work experience in portfolio management, product management (UX), or product software development
- Experience as a carrier or OEM of consumer electronics or consumer telecommunications;
- Proficiency with Android devices and the Android ecosystem
- Comfortable using relevant office applications (e.g. Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint), G Suite
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website.
Employment is contingent on Successful completion of a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.
Salary Range: USD $76300.00 – $109000.00 / Year
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.