The UX Architect is responsible for owning the full UX process; product strategy, user research, information architecture, application concepts (prototyping), and visual design. UX Architects work to identify and translate user needs into digital products and applications. UX Architects drive the evolution of User Experience for Cox Automotive through education, advocacy, and thought leadership. As a key member of a core Agile team, this position collaborates with product and engineering leaders to deliver features that delight customers while delivering on business objectives.
– Lead product user experience strategy; research, identify and work directly with customers and consumers, using stakeholder interviews, competitive audits (business and UX) and user research to understand and validate product concepts and direction.
– Create enjoyable customer experiences by iterating on designs and gathering feedback to constantly improve products
– Transform needs prioritized by business goals into testable questions
– Keep abreast of industry developments and new technologies
– Design and evaluate visual human interfaces using user-centered design principles
– Develop UX related documentation, such as requirements, research ndings, journey maps, use cases, user proles, and mental models
– Dene the information architecture and interaction ow of applications
– Present conceptual diagrams, wireframes, and prototypes to key stakeholders
– Analyze usage data to gain deeper product understanding, KPIs and craft recommendations
– Conduct surveys and interviews with internal team members, product experts, and external customers
– Evangelize and educate product and engineering teams to have a better understanding of UX best practices and techniques
– Mentor, multiply and grow skills in more junior UX roles
– Can translate insights from user studies and analytical data into meaningful actions
– Familiarity with Agile development process and Lean UX methodologies
– A portfolio that shows your thought process and ability to ship user-centered products
Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s preferred) in HCI, Graphic Design, or a related eld5+ yrs championing and delivering on UX best practices Strong understanding of product development lifecyclesExperience with design sprints in an Agile development process, and Lean UX methodologies Strong prociency wireframing and prototyping software, as well as familiarity with frontend code and web/mobile-based environmentsExperience with mobile, tablet and responsive designAbility to gather and synthesize different types of usability research; surveys, A/B tests, user interviews, eye tracking, and usability testsExcellent verbal and written communication skillsProactive problem solving; able to handle multiple complex projects and tasksExcellent communication skills. Individual must be a proactive problem solver and able to handle multiple complex projects and tasksDemonstrated ability to build UX advocates in cross-discipline teamsBusiness Acumen and able to present to stakeholders
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader, **********, Dealertrack, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim, NextGear Capital, vAuto, VinSolutions, Xtime, incadea and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit ******************.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
US-NY-North Hills-3400 New Hyde Park Rd
Yes, 5 % of the Time
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.