MetroStar Systems Careers
Web Design Arlington, Virginia
MetroStar Systems is looking for a UX Architect that is passionate
about making technology and data intuitive and meaningful through user
research, information architecture, and prototyping. If you want to
join a company that values using cutting edge best practices and are
open to commuting to Arlington, VA, with travel into Washington, DC,
we want you to work for MetroStar!
THIS ROLE IS FOR FUTURE WORK.
PLEASE NOTE, YOU MAY NOT RECEIVE AN IMMEDIATE RESPONSE FOR THIS ROLE
FROM OUR TEAM.
You re a great fit if
* You fearlessly work with clients, user, and team members setting
user experience strategies.
* You’re passionate about creating human-centric digital platforms.
* You champion lean and agile approaches that create a shared vision
You ll love our position if
(This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
* You have 4+ years of experience architecting transformative
* You have a portfolio creating modern, responsive interfaces,
large-scale websites, and/or mobile apps
* You have a Bachelor s Degree or higher in Human Factors,
Psychology, Information Science, or equivalent (Advanced Degrees
* You are able to successfully obtain DHS Suitability Clearance
We’ll REALLY love you if: (This is the bonus stuff that makes you
* You have experience supporting DHS
* You have prior DHS Suitability Clearance
* You have an AWS certification
The Admin Stuff:
* Applicants selected may be subject to a government security
investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for potential
access to classified information. Accordingly, US Citizenship is
The Legal Stuff:
MetroStar Systems is committed to creating a diverse environment and
is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran
status. The statements herein are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to
be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and
skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not
establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the
discretion of MetroStar Systems.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.