Who we are
Credit Benchmark is a financial data analytics company offering access to an entirely new source of information: the consensus credit risk view of the world’s leading banks. These unique credit risk indicators help deliver a greater understanding of the credit quality of entities around the world.
We are growing rapidly and are looking to hire an experienced UX Designer to join our New York Office. This role will report to the Chief Technology Officer.
As the team’s trusted UI designer, you will be responsible for sanity checking the UX designs, then going on to build the agreed user journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction. The ideal candidate will be confident in making deliberate design decisions, as well as the maturity to accept when feedback demands drastic changes within a short timeframe.
Since you will be working closely with us while we’re performing different roles (product manager, marketer, designer, strategist), possibly on different projects simultaneously, it’s critical that you have an open, adaptive mindset and take pride in being a team player.
Your responsibilities will include
– Designing user-interfaces from low-fidelity sketches to hi-fidelity pixel perfect mockups.
– Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
– Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. colour theory, visual weight, typography, etc.)
– Ability to collaborate closely with UX designers, product owners, and data specialists, including remote teams and across international boundaries.
– Staying abreast of UI/UX trends and looking for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
What we are looking for
Ideally you will:
– It’s critical that you have a customer-focused, outcomes-based mindset.
– You will likely have 3-5 years of UI design experience and a proven track record.
– Strong portfolio to be presented and discussed during interview.
– Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
– Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz.
– Ability to manage competing priorities, meet agreed upon deadlines, and be accountable for your work.
– Some proficiency in graphic design, motion graphics, digital art, a sensitivity to typography, colour, layout, and a general awareness of materials/textures.
– Experienced in working with iterative (agile) development processes.
We offer a competitive basic salary based on experience.
If you enjoy a fast paced work environment with opportunities for growth, development and success, then please send your resume and cover letter to *************************** to be considered for this position. To learn more about Credit Benchmark then please visit us at ***********************
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.