Job Description and Requirements Synopsys is at the heart of innovations that change the way we work and play. Autonomous vehicles. Artificial intelligence. The Cloud. 5G. These breakthroughs are ushering in the era of Smart, Secure Everything and Synopsys is at the forefront of it with the worlds most advanced technologies for chip design and software security.
User experience (UX) is at the forefront of marketing at Synopsys. Join a team of talented creatives and strategists to help leverage data to inform design and take our digital experience and brand to the next level from wireframing, designing, to prototyping new layouts and features on ************, email templates, and more.
* Support UX activities, in collaboration with the web developers, marketing, and design peers, to deliver next-gen digital content, layouts, and experiences.
* Develop creative briefs, wireframes, mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
* Help build a culture of constant testing and optimization by conducting user research, A/B testing, and measuring effectiveness to inform design.
* Support developers with HTML/CSS fixes or recommendations.
* Present and defend designs and project deliverables to peers and business stakeholders.
* Establish and evangelize design guidelines, best practices and standards for digital experiences.
* 5+ years of professional experience as a UX, IA, UI, and/or interactive designer
* Excellent proficiency in design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Sketch, etc.
* Proficiency in web analytics
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Passion for solving problems and clean design.
Please include a PDF or URL to both professional and personal works to be considered for this position.
Business Title UX Designer
Hiring Location USA – California – Mountain View/Sunnyvale
Hire Type Employee
Job Category Marketing
Country United States
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.