ALTA IT Services is seeking a Sr. UX Designer to join our direct
client in Reston VA. Please contact ********************
Temp to Perm
The individual will work as part of the UX/UI competency center to
support multiple projects. The UX/UI Designer will work on solutions
that span many user interaction points, including web/mobile
applications and mobile apps.
Job & Description:
We are looking for a UX designer who is equally proficient at user
research, interaction and visual design. In this hybrid role, we want
someone who can collaborate with Product Management and Engineering on
broad, complex problems that require scalable design solutions.
We seek designers who energetically sketch both on paper and white
boards as a means of rapidly exploring ideas with colleagues on
cross-functional teams. We are looking for people who are inquisitive,
humble, optimistic, collaborative, empathetic and creative. All our
designers must be able to conceptualize innovative solutions, create
user experience specifications, workflows and mockups, and provide
expert evaluation of intangibles as well as develop well-crafted
This UX Designer role is highly visible within the organization. This
role is expected to make significant contributions to organizational
objectives directly affecting the user experience and our products.
Team and Mission
Our UX team has strong consensus from the executive level that enables
us to deliver exceptional experiences for our customers and their
users. We provide products that delight and exceed customer
expectations, and also take on complex customer, business, and design
problems. We are leaders with vision and continuous learners, always
seeking to improve processes and methodologies.
* Experience on user researcher, research strategy, user interviews,
surveys and usability study. Builds personas, user journey map,
* Experience on UX analysis to conduct competitive analysis, market
assessments and heuristic evaluations.
* Experience on Information Architect, taxonomies. Builds
information architect, navigation schemas, search schemas and site
* Experience on web analytics and feedback data to inform
infrastructure changes and design.
* Experience on Interaction Design, interaction modeling, mental
modeling. Creates user scenarios, user flow, low fidelity and high
* Deep knowledge of user centered design processes and methodology;
* Experience designing web apps and mobile solutions for enterprise
* Experience on usability test usability test script, method,
collect feedback and design improvement recommendations;
* Advanced knowledge of wireframing and/or prototyping tools and
* Strong communication and presentation skills;
* Self-motivated and able to work independently or as part of a
* Experience in a fast-paced software environment, and an ability to
execute against aggressive timelines;
* High energy level, enthusiastic, and eager to do what is necessary
to be successful;
* Highly creative and inquisitive; able to multitask effectively;
* Stay on top of user/customer experience trends and best practices
across interaction types (web, mobile);
* Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and
about front-end in their language.
* Experience in Agile methodologies;
* We are looking for 5+ years design experience;
* Must have an online portfolio to be considered;
* Bachelor or Master’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Human
Factors in Information Design, Human Centered Design, Industrial
Design, Psychology, Graphic design, computer science or other
Software & Tools:
* Experience in Adobe XD, Axure, Balsamiq, Invision, UXPin,
* Experience in usability testing tools
ALTA IT Services, LLC. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action
employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without
regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, or any other factor.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.