What You’ll Do
– You will Lead UX projects from start to finish, working collectively with product management and engineering teams.
– You will develop user interface specifications and guidelines.
– You will design mock-ups including wireframes and high-fidelity prototypes.
– You understand user needs to define interaction models and workflows.
– You will build graphical interface elements for both mobile and desktop.
– You will conduct usability testing.
– You will unfold the Digital Design Language for the product
Who You’ll Work With
We are a high-energy, highly motivated team that shares a real passion for all-things innovation. We are incubated in the Cisco Corporate Strategic Innovation Group. We are responsible for incubating new technologies and businesses that are entirely in the whitespace. Having successfully graduated from incubation, the team is now heading to full business scaling. We work through the whole software development lifecycle with a lightweight Agile approach. We use the latest tools and processes to ease our lives as developers with a heavy focus on software quality.
Who You Are
Our requirements for this role are:
– 6-10 years of experience as a UX/UI designer, preferably for front end enterprise software tools
– Portfolio demonstrating recent UX and visual design experience
– Highly proficient in Sketch, InVision, or similar design tools
– Basic understanding of CSS and bootstrap
– Understanding of Agile SDLC process and strategy methods
– Startup experience highly preferred
– Experienced writing CSS/Bootstrap
– Photoshop experience
– Experience building front end tools for a database, data warehouse, business analytics tool or security product
**Please provide a portfolio during the interview process.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
– We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
– We innovate everywhere – From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
– We benefit everyone – We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.