CH2M is now Jacobs. The Challenge? Help support our Transportation Clients and have a hand in transforming tomorrow.
Provides support to the client organization to assist in their capability development in Project implementation.
Performs in a fast-paced high energy team environment, leading a team in the management and oversight of all aspects of the administration of a complex Project Agreement, to support the project implementation on a large regional commuter rail program.
Responsible to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with the Project implementation team, Procurement Agent, Technical Advisor, stakeholders, and other client internal teams to administer the Project Agreement on behalf of the client.
Demonstrate the capability to manage a large project of above average complexity.
Act as one of the company’s prime contacts with the client and is responsible for overall work progress and technical performance on the project.
Work with project delivery leadership who provide oversight and mentoring. Support the development of less experienced project managers through active coaching and mentoring.
Lead and manage the project team through all phases of project planning, execution, and closeout, consistent with established project delivery processes to the meet the scope, schedule, budget and other specified requirements stated in the contract.
Completes the scope of work to the satisfaction of the client, while simultaneously ensuring that CH2M’s HS&E, quality, financial, risk management; business and policy expectations are met.
Lead or play a significant role in the business development activities leading to the award of further contracts. This typically includes client relationship development, project-specific positioning activities, proposal preparation, orals presentation, and contract negotiation consistent with established business development processes.
Accountable to the Project Director, with matrix responsibility to Director of Program Management and Owners Engineer Program Manager.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Master’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 15 years of progressive experience within Transit or Major infrastructure Projects.
- Experience with a variety of project delivery methods, including Design-Build, Design-Bid-Build, and extensively in Public Private Partnerships/ AFP delivery.
- Demonstrated understanding of transit, commercial management, procurement, risk, legal, finance and other key disciplines necessary to deliver a capital improvement program.
- Capability to operate at a client/stakeholder leadership level to secure decisions on strategic procurement decisions.
- Experience in manager level position with supervisory/lead responsibility over a group and has functioned as a team lead. .
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• International experience on major rail projects
• Program governance and policy experience
CH2M is now Jacobs, join us and love what you do. Focus on tackling the toughest challenges with a smile as you support the development of life-changing infrastructure that improves communities across Canada. See the inherent value in your point of view as you deliver for our clients
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.