The Vendor Manager, IT plays a key role in driving and managing technology services provided by contract. This role partners with senior management to evaluate vendor performance, needs assessment, spend optimization and risk management. This position with the partnership of all EIT third party vendor relationship owners will manage a vendor risk management program as a formal way of evaluating, tracking and measure third-party risk; to assess its impact on all aspects of the business. The vendor manager will develop compensating controls or other forms of mitigation to lessen the impact on the business if something should happen. The Vendor Manager will provide consistency for managing vendors and a way to share information about them within the EIT organization.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
– Conducts Vendor Business Reviews, tracks action plans, and creates CIO briefing documents.
– Reviews and enforces contractual terms and service level expectations.
– Develops, recommends, and/or implements strategic initiatives associated with improving practices.
– Manages, establishes, and develops policies and schedules.
– Collaborates with inter- and intra-departmental stakeholders on Vendor Management content and processes.
– Contributes to organization’s body of knowledge on process design, modeling, execution, monitoring and optimization.
– Sets performance direction which translates broader initiatives into clear team objectives and concrete goals that align with other groups for efficient, coordinated action.
– Creates clear and measurable goals. Holds self and vendors accountable.
– Monitors progress and results; gives feedback effectively to vendors and makes tough decisions when appropriate.
– Creates and manages key metrics (e.g. Service Level Agreements, Operating Level Agreements) and Policies.
– Directs the lifecycle activities for existing contracts.
– Identifies new technology solutions and works closely with internal business partners to forecast future needs and to develop cost effective strategies aligned with business objectives.
– Drive strategy and selection of vendors.
– Experience creating communications for a leadership audience.
– 5+ years related experience within a technical field.
– Experience managing Business Requirements, Project Plans, Project Schedules and associated project materials.
– Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, able to clearly and concisely communicate information at multiple levels, adapting easily to change.
– Ability to assess the impact of new process or project requirements on existing complex processes.
– Strong business and technical writing skills producing clear and unambiguous deliverables to all levels of the organization.
– Dynamic ability to resolve complex issues in an environment of rapid change positively and professionally.
– Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to balance and effectively prioritize a large set of diverse vendors simultaneously.
– Experienced in Microsoft Office programs especially PowerPoint.
– Bachelors Degree. Business or Technical Discipline or equivalent experience.
License or Certification
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: ‘TMUS’) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.