Ventera’s mission is to be a growing business technology consulting firm recognized for earning the loyalty of customers and employees by committing to their success. Ventera delivers innovative business and technology solutions to unique customer challenges, to help our clients achieve meaningful results. Our team brings expertise and serves as a trusted advisor to our clients in the areas of Management Consulting, Software Engineering, and Data Solutions. Walking through Ventera, you will find a highly engaged and collaborative workforce. We strive to make Ventera a fun place to work, as well as a place where you will want to stay and build your professional career. Come join us!
We are looking for a Front-end Developer to help build a suite of modern digital products/services to be consumed by thousands of health care providers across the country. Applicants should be fluent in React, component libraries such as Bootstrap and Foundation, Node/NPM based development tools, semantic HTML5, CSS, and CSS pre and post processors. Any potential applicant must provide a portfolio for review (web links to sites / apps they have built) and ideally a GitHub account with viewable (not private) repos.
Per government contract requirement, all candidates need to have been living within the continental U.S. for at least 3 consecutive years over the course of the past 5 years.
- At least 2 years of solid experience as a front-end engineer building large scale consumer-facing web applications using React
- At least 2 years of solid experience with Test-Driven Development using testing frameworks such as Jest, Mocha, Karma, Jasmine, Supertest
- Good understanding of the web technology fundamentals: HTTP, SSL, and JSON
- Experience with ES6+, Webpack (or similar), Babel (or similar)
- Experience with version control tools specifically Git and GitHub
- Meaningful experience productionizing large, complex consumer-facing web applications (with examples)
- Experience working with Node based development tools (including NPM, Yarn) to facilitate code formatting consistency, linting, testing, bundling etc.
- Experience working with and coordinating with other team members using Slack, HipChat
- Experience working in team environments that use agile methodologies such as Scrum, XP, SAFe
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com