We are looking for a passionate application engineer to join the team transforming our Contact Centre Voice Platform to SIP, partnering with highly skilled global and regional colleagues, in a dynamic and exciting environment.
- Experience in large enterprise & global SIP engineering, development, deployments and support
- Strong experience with Genesys SIP stack or other Contact Center Voice solutions
- Expert knowledge of SIP, RTP, TCP/IP, NAT, WebRTC and packet analysis
- Software development experience integrating SIP with desktop applications
- Extensive experience with network and voice analysis tools, like NetScout or similar tools
- Extensive experience with SIP, VoIP & TDM co-environment
- Expert with network and common data centre infrastructure
- Working knowledge of Session Border Controller
- Proficient with developing VoIP/SIP application security
- Proficient with writing support and procedure diagrams, graphs and documentation
- Familiarity with Genesys Voice Application Troubleshooting & Log Analysis
- Expert Layer 3 and QOS Experience
- Expert with Rules Engines, Session Management, Route Plans, and Traffic Management
- Working experience with Linux OS & ISO images
- Experience with Voice over TLS and Security Certificates is desirable
- Familiarity with Mac and macOS is desirable
- Prior experience in working on China / Japan related projects and understanding of the complexities of the environments / platforms used in these countries, will be an advantage.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.apple.com.