CH2M is now Jacobs. Support wastewater and have a hand in transforming tomorrow.
As a Wastewater Process Engineer, you’ll have the chance to work with our global water/wastewater engineering staff to support our existing and future work in water, water resources, and wastewater engineering markets, on projects such as municipal water distribution, sanitary sewer, and storm water. Working with other members of the team, you’ll provide technical support and guidance for complex or unique assignments, apply diversified knowledge of engineering principles and practices. During your time with us, you will plan and conduct assignments, generally involving more than one projects, develop new or novel concepts and approaches, and recommends major design change, as well as create market domination and differences, ensure quality of projects and efficiency or project delivery. If you’re up for the challenge, we’ve been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• 5+ years of progressively responsible experience in the design and construction of large-diameter wastewater projects
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with P.Eng designation in Ontario (or ability to maintain within one year)
• Varied range of experience in wastewater treatment
and sludge handling projects for municipal client
• Strong wastewater technical background, including extensive knowledge of all project phases (including conceptual design, pre-design, detailed design, and construction administration)
• Knowledge of wastewater treatment including, activated sludge, biosolids handling and related processes
• Team player and mentor with excellent communication skills
CH2M is now Jacobs, join us and love what you do. Focus on tackling the toughest challenges with a smile as you support the development of life-changing infrastructure that improves communities across Toronto. See the inherent value in your point of view as you deliver for our clients.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.