CH2M is now Jacobs. Lead water/wastewater projects across Canada and have a hand in transforming tomorrow.
As the Water / Wastewater Project Manager in Toronto, ON, you will have the chance assist senior management with strategic business development opportunities. Working with other members of our team, you will champion the delivery of high quality projects that meet or exceed client expectations; and serve as a mentor to the project team, junior staff and junior engineers by assisting with finding answers to technical questions and concerns. You’ll actively support the Business Development Manager and Client Service Managers in developing and expanding opportunities with existing and new clients. During your time with us, you will also have the opportunity to provide input into strategy development within the geography; If you’re up for the challenge, we’ve been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Minimum of 6-8 years engineering design and management of water/wastewater projects
• Experience in engineering design is an asset.
• Experience with electrical and/or Instrumentation/Control projects is an asset.
• Experience delivery engineering projects in the GTA is an asset
• Experience with design build and PPP assignments an asset.
• Experience writing technical proposals an asset.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
CH2M is now Jacobs, join us and love what you do. Focus on tackling the toughest challenges with a smile as you support the development of life-changing infrastructure that improves communities across Toronto. See the inherent value in your point of view as you deliver for our clients.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.