Web Developer – Bloomington, MN – **********
– Find Jobs
– Company Reviews
– Find Salaries
– Find Resumes
– Employers / Post Job
– Upload your resume
– Sign in
whatjob title, keywords, or company
wherecity, state, or zip code
Advanced Job Search
Read what people are saying about working here.
We are looking for a Web Developer who thrives in combining great design with great coding. You love to make things better. You take pride in creating pixel-perfect, beautiful webpages. This role encompasses all aspects of WordPress development, including collecting requirements, coding current and new custom WordPress themes, and ongoing website changes and maintenance. As our in-house WordPress expert, you will faithfully convert Photoshop designs into web pages and emails, while delivering cross-platform compatibility and writing mobile-first, responsive code. You are a strong self-starter and can work with .PSDs directly from our designer, and singularly own all aspects of web development.
This position works out of our Bloomington, MN office, and is part of the marketing team. This role supports our core brands and 200+ dental offices across the country.
Mon – Fri Business Hours
– Writes clean code using software development best practices
– Integrates data from various back-end services and databases
– Utilizes expert practices in email design and coding for responsive desktop and mobile optimized email designs
– Proven experience creating new themes and improving current themes
– Gathers and refines specifications and requirements based on technical needs
– Creates and maintains software documentation
– Ability to work independently
– Excellent problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
– Tests and troubleshoots in multiple web browsers and email clients with a strong focus on the customer experience
– Researches, recommends and develops solutions
– Relationship Building
– Meets with business leaders to discuss vision and ideas and creates compelling digital experiences
– Gives expert design advice on projects, makes recommendations for improving websites and existing ways of doing things
– You are customer and patient focused
– BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or equivalent combination of above experience.
– Digital portfolio of previous work
– Knowledge of web standards and accessibility (W3C)
– Proficient in WordPress and the Adobe Creative Suite
– Conceptual ideation, thinking differently, and the desire to produce digital assets that stand out from the sea of sameness
– Ability to manage multiple priorities
– Aptitude to define issues, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and effectively adapt to rapidly changing technology
– Strong attention to detail
– Proven interpersonal skills and an innovative thinker
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Midwest Dental – 3 days ago – save job – original job
Apply On Company Site
Save this job
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.