Web Developer Advisor
Deliver simple solutions to complex problems as a Web Developer Advisor at GDIT. Here, you'll tailor cutting-edge solutions to the unique requirements of our clients. With a career in application development, you'll make the end user's experience your priority and we'll make your career growth ours.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Web Developer Advisor, you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on Web Developer Advisor joining our team to work closely with esteemed customers to develop solutions that allow them to carry out high-stakes national security missions.
HOW A WEB DEVELOPER ADVISOR WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
• We seek curious, motivated candidates with a can-do attitude and an agile mindset
• Develops, codes, deploys, and maintains web-based applications
• Team player who thrives in collaborative environments
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
• Education: A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or a related technical field is required; or Master's degree plus a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience
• Required Experience: 5+ years of web development experience
• Preferred Skills: Node.js, Java Message Service, RabbitMQ, implement UX requirements
• Security Clearance Level: Top Secret SCI + FS Polygraph
• Location: 1340 Ashton Rd Hanover, MD 21076
• US Citizenship Required
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
• Full-flex work week to own your priorities at work
• 401K with company match
• Comprehensive health and wellness packages
• Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
• Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
• Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
• Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
Years of Experience
5 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
U.S. Citizenship Required
About Our Work
We are GDIT. A global technology and professional services company that delivers consulting, technology and mission services to every major agency across the U.S. government, defense and intelligence community. Our 30,000 experts extract the power of technology to create immediate value and deliver solutions at the edge of innovation. We operate across 30 countries worldwide, offering leading capabilities in digital modernization, AI/ML, Cloud, Cyber and application development. Together with our clients, we strive to create a safer, smarter world by harnessing the power of deep expertise and advanced technology.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.