Requisition ID 2018-43911
# of Openings 1
Job Function Information Technology
Security Clearance Level Top Secret/SCI
Full/Part Time Full Time
Researches, designs, develops and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
* Provide ‘Swiss-army knife’ SharePoint front-end development expertise to implement web designs exactly as the designer visualized on paper.
* Develop content, and maintain associated systems for agency internal and/or external web sites, including sites hosted on classified networks.
* Plan, design, and perform content enhancements and/or updates to websites.
* Recommend best practices, develops guidance and content standards, and ensures best practices and quality standards are met and maintained.
* Design and build web pages using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools.
* Use a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools. Design and develops user interface features, site animation, and special effects elements.
* Contribute to the design group’s efforts to enhance the appeal of the organization’s online offerings.
* Ensure website content is current, accurate, and reliable.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
5-8 years of related software development experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.