Web UI Developer
Ref No.: 18-27401
Location: Burr Ridge, Illinois
Web UI Developer
Location: Burr Ridge, IL
Rate: $50/ hour
– Strong experiences with most of the following skills are required
– Angular JS
– Java Script
– Web Services
Front End Developer
– Participate in and lead requirements analysis, specifications and design of custom-developed applications.
– Assist in the development of implementation/rollout plans. Ensure that training has been coordinated.
– Take ownership over all technical documentation related to new software development initiatives and enhancements.
– Provide mentoring and assist junior developers in growing their understanding of the system development lifecycle and obtaining new technical skills.
– Deliver high level of customer service to appropriate user groups and utilize sound business judgment in the leadership of smaller scale development initiatives.
– Demonstrate maturity necessary to grow into the role of a Project Lead (i.e. function as technical liaison to a small user group or department).
– Use analytical skills to troubleshoot and maintain applications as needed.
– Maintain positive, constructive, team-oriented attitude as well as sound judgment in all job responsibilities.
– When appropriate, serve as liaison to one or more user groups to ensure that their technology needs are being met.
– Command a basic understanding of clients mission and business and how the position’s job responsibilities contribute to the goals of the company.
– Perform other duties as required (may include programming and testing applications)
– Angular JS Java Script HTML5 Web Services
Job Summary Responsible for front-end design and development at the product application layers. Requires a good understanding of programming web based applications in order to meet delivery demands for both existing and new product development. Works well in small teams to meet business and technology requirements with respect to functionality, performance, scalability and delivery.
– Implementing, debugging and unit testing on new and existing product applications.
– Applies knowledge of programming languages to develop and support high quality and high performing front-end software.
– Follows requirements produced by Product Management and design specifications outlined by senior team members.
– Works in conjunction with senior team members to derive sub component design goals.
– Supports product deployment lifecycle and maintenance.
– Stays up to date on the latest programming techniques and standards.
– Supports QA phase of the Software Development Life Cycle
– Experience designing and programming web based applications.
– Experience with Eclipse IDE and/or other integrated development environments.
– Well-organized, self-motivated individual with ability to rapidly learn new tasks.
– Ability to handle multiple tasks at once, set and meet deadlines per schedule.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Understanding of git, github and industry standard git workflows.
– Demonstrated working knowledge of Java development.
– Understanding of front-end MV* frameworks (Angular, Ember, etc)
– Basic level understanding of the unix operating system.
– Works under limited supervision
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering required
– Minimum 1 to 3 years of professional experience in a front-end development position
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.