For Siemens Data Analyst job – Research & Development – Malvern, Pennsylvania
Skip to Main Content
– Our Stories
– My Dashboard
– My Dashboard
– Our Stories
Locations: Malvern, Pennsylvania
Job Family: Research & Development
Division: Siemens Healthineers
Business Unit: Services
Requisition Number: ******
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Travel Required: 15%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global med-tech company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
For more information, please visit: ***************************************
SIEMENS Healthineers is looking for a talented and self-motivated individual to join our global development team as a Software & Data Analyst/Engineer. The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to both define and build a modern application using the latest in web and cloud-based technologies. This position is a hybrid role that requires skills and experience with data analysis and analytics, software requirement engineering, as well as full-stack software development. Up to 50% of the job responsibilities involve requirements engineering and data analytics with the balance being hands-on software design and development.
– Elicit, define and document product requirements through customer and prospect engagements as well as self-initiated research and investigation.
– Understand the information needs of our target users and define KPIs, dashboards, and user interfaces that provide customers with the required information and insights into their data.
– Demonstrate and explain the solution to customers, prospects, and others (e.g. at trade-shows, conferences)
– Prototype, design, code and test application components following industry best-practices, including best practices for developing secure systems and ensuring data privacy requirements are met.
– Coach, mentor and lead junior team members
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
– Education: Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science/Engineering or related field.
– Job Experience: 8 to 10 years experience in software definition, design and development.
– Travel Required: ~15% (US domestic and international)
– High degree of proficiency and hands-on work experience in:
– Requirement elicitation and definition
– software and system design including LLD / HLD , OOP, Design Patterns.
– developing Web Applications in C#.NET, Web API, Restful web services.
– writing SQL Stored Procedures, queries, etc.
– Hands-on experience with web-application library – Angular.js
– Knowledge of Azure environment, development and deployments.
– Good understanding of Web standards, CSS-based design, cross-browser compatibility
– Working knowledge of test automation frameworks: MS Test, Jasmine, Karma, Selenium
– Working knowledge of healthcare communication protocols: HL7, FHIR, DICOM
– Ability to learn new technologies quickly and thrive in an agile environment
– Ability to work as an individual contributor as well as to lead and mentor junior team members in design, development and trouble-shooting.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Conversant with typical software development processes / methodologies
– Ability to drive code quality via code reviews, implementing & mentoring development best practices in the team.
– Must be comfortable conversing with end-user customers, as well as able to demonstrate applications to internal and external audiences.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
– Experience using, supporting, or developing cardiovascular IT systems
– Experience working with globally distributed agile scrum teams
– Experience with continuous delivery and Dev Ops
– Experience with data analysis and presentation, including dashboards.
– Working knowledge of basic statistics and statistical methods and tools
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
Can’t find what you are looking for?
Let’s stay connected
US Only: Review Accommodations for Disability
Siemens AG, 1996 – 2018
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.