LOGISTICS DONE DIFFERENTLY.
At Employer, we know that cutting edge technology drives our success. As the Lead Software Engineer, you will need to be hands-on and have an established background in developing software, strong technical ability, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a dynamic fast paced environment. You will need the ability to think strategically about business, create technical solutions around business goals, develop solution strategies, motivate and mobilize onshore and offshore resources, as well as deliver results. On our team, youll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
PAY, BENEFITS AND MORE.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
WHAT YOULL DO ON A TYPICAL DAY:
* Understand technical architecture and design, and build, at a pixel level, the design
* Develop best-in-class micros services based platform that delivers excellent results through rapid iterations
* Design and develop state-of-the-art approaches to solving complex problems
* Interact directly with business owners to define/understand requirements; work alongside other developers, designers, QA and a product owner
* Lead onshore and offshore team(s) of software development engineers
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED AT XPO:
At a minimum, youll need:
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field or an equivalent combination of work and experience
* 8 or more years of software development experience with large-scale Internet-facing systems
* Experience with Agile development practices
* Experience working with cross functional and offshore teams
* High attention to detail with proven ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities simultaneously and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Itd be great if you also have:
* Logistics-related industry experience
* 8 years of software development experience with large-scale internet-facing systems
* Digital platform experience
* SOA integration architecture
* Understands and is familiar with the most widely known and emerging tools, technologies and social applications.
BE PART OF SOMETHING BIG.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world’s most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L’Oral, Toyota and many others. Were the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and were just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.