Client Reference Code: 206429
The Program Manager of Engineering is responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and provides a single point of contact for those projects. This role will take projects from original concept through final implementation.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience working within a Project Management capacity
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working within a Program Management capacity
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university; or equivalent training, education, and experience
Additional Job Requirements
- Experience managing 3 to 5 projects at any given time
- Experience managing either software or hardware related projects
- Experience managing project budgets of at least $1 million annually
- Experience utilizing various project planning tools; MS Project, Excel, etc.
- Experience working within Telecommunications Industry
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP)
- Experience working within a Waterfall Methodology environment and experience with Jira
- Knowledge of Telecommunication functions and terminology; Headends, Radio Frequency (RF), etc.
- MSO Network experience preferred.
Job Code : TWCKGN320 Program Manager Exempt
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/56999 →