This is a professional technical management position to assist the Chief Information Officer in developing, administering, and managing the center’s Information Services and Business Intelligence initiatives utilizing technological tools, processes, and applications to report, maintain and analyze data. Requires the ability to work independently, communicate effectively (both verbally and in writing), multi-task, work flexible hours, problem solve, make decisions, implement plans, organize data and information into logical formats, manage time and organize tasks. The Director is expected to interact with stakeholders, internal and external, and is sometimes required to represent Meridian’s management team to these stakeholders. The work requires the use of independent judgment and initiative in carrying out day-to-day duties and responsibilities.
$60,000 – $90,000 Exempt
In order to be successful in this job, qualified candidates should have the following skills, experience, and credentials:
- 3+ years of technical management experience
- Programming Languages Required -SQL & T-SQL (expert proficiency), VB .NET
- Experience designing, implementing, supporting, and analyzing enterprise scale applications that perform extract/transform/load (ETL) operations with external data sources and SQL Server
- Proficiency with modern development toolsets including Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, Microsoft Report Builder, creating and maintain SSAS tabular cubes, source control, and task tracking.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the field.
Must have a current Florida Driver’s License with a clean driving record while meeting company insurance requirements
- Design and direct the development of the organization’s business intelligence data warehouse for the identification, collection, and analysis of: risk management, performance improvement, and quality measurement data.
- Research, collect, validate, collate data and information to design, direct and support the development of accurate and meaningful business intelligence reports.
- Serves as a Technical and Development Lead for the team. Overseeing daily processes and ensuring that team tasks, projects, new development, and reporting are timely, responsive and vetted for accuracy.
- The Director will implement, maintain, train, and support proprietary software and customers. Including keeping projects on time and on budget.
- Provides consultation and education to the organization and a variety of community agencies.
- Maintains all documentation for the department and associated projects including, procedures, technical documentation, training documentation, project timelines and associated tasks.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/119860 →