Come grow with us! Health Credit Services (HCS) is one of the top health care lending companies in the market, and one of the fastest growing. Collaborating across health care, finance, and technology to deliver innovative solutions, we are building a strong team to make it happen. Now is the time to jump on board to have a meaningful impact on our future, and yours!
The HCS development team has an immediate full time opening for a senior software engineer to assist in development of our lending and analytics platform. We are looking for someone who loves to code, enjoys being a part of small agile team, is a self-starter, and has a strong desire to work hand-in-hand with the business on the best way to solve problems.
Things Youll Do:
* Develop complex algorithms to solve business needs.
* Leveraging the latest technologies (React, SignalR, NoSQL databases, Azure) to build enterprise-wide, scalable systems
* Follow development standards and contribute to the improvement of those standards by recommending best practices.
* 4+ years of professional development experience
* Excellent knowledge of .NET 4.6, C#, ******* MVC, OWIN Web API and Entity Framework
* Strong experience with REST based APIs and service-oriented architecture
* Experience with SQL Server (2008+) – stored procedures, indexes, functions, and triggers
* Strong understanding of design methodologies, patterns, prototyping, and client server / object oriented technologies and programming techniques
* Experience evaluating multiple technical approaches and selecting the most effective from the universe of solutions available
* Interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team setting with close communication with others
* Four-year college/university degree in Computer Science
* Experience developing web-based financial systems a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
* Market-competitive base pay and potential for bonus pay/equity based on achieving personal and company goals
* Medical/dental/vision insurance with company contribution toward medical premiums (up to $500/month)
* Pre-tax health savings and dependent care savings accounts
* Access to basic life and AD&D, supplemental life, and disability plans
* 401K Retirement Savings program
* Flexible paid-time-off, including holidays, with an emphasis on work-life balance
* The chance to thrive and learn alongside fun, driven, bright, creative individuals
* Leaders who get that people are the fabric of the company (and more importantly, show it!)
* Offsite events to continually plan, develop, collaborate, reflect, play and celebrate as a team
* Emphasis on career pathing to support ongoing growth/development
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/55576 →