S & P Global – Senior Software Engineer Job in Denver, COplay
S & P Global Careers
– Careers Home >
– Job Details
Senior Software Engineer
The Role: S & P Global’s Market Intelligence division is seeking a dynamic Software Engineer to develop data and software solutions. The position requires experience for the design & development of automated systems used for high volume ETL work. Are you a quick learner who is highly motivated and dream to help mentor and educate other specialists? Do you love being able to work reciprocally with a team who shares your passions? This is the role for you!
The Location: Charlottesville, VA or Richmond, VA
The Team: We are looking for a developer who wants to utilize their leadership and communication skills in addition to their technical skills. We craft strategic implementations by using the broader capacity of the data and product. Do you want to execute cross-business solutions within S & P Global?
The Impact: We are constantly growing our data coverage in various markets and sectors. This is your opportunity to help guide the growth and development of a team of engaged engineers, and the future of the technology organization as it grows.
What’s in it for you: You will use your technology and business skills/specialties as well as your experiences working as a developer to build small to large-scale business systems. Collaborate across organizations and teams to shape the digital strategy and vision for the business including next generation products. You will work closely with all technology teams along with the product & content management to design the future user capabilities. You will use Agile, transformation architecture and the best methodologies to build software solutions.
– Design, and develop software systems, components, and services based on organizational architectural and applying design patterns software development cycle
– Deliver architectural designs, formulate standards, processes and procedures to exceed business needs
– Implement strategic procedures and policies when selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results, integrating next-generation technologies into the architectural strategy
– Effectively able to handle multiple priorities
– Demonstrate you are a standout colleague and are able to communicate effectively with the technology team and business users
– Engage in data analysis and provide recommendations to business needs
What We are Looking For:
– 3-5 years of software development experience with a consistent track record of delivering business problems with below defined technology skill and specialties
– Extraordinary applied experience with software practices such as object oriented programming principles, design patterns and capable of creating architectural diagrams, flow charts and design documents
– Excellent hands-on experience with .NET frameworks
– SQL Server/Database experience
– Agile methodology experience
– Have an understanding of Realtime Pricing and Real Time Data Processing
– ETL experience with large, complex systems
– Web applications, webservices, event driven architectures
– COM+, ATL, C++
At S & P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is importantsome of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S & P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S & P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S & P Global Market Intelligence
S & P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.
Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: *************************** and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
Job ID :
Posted On :
Denver, CO US
Link for schema
– S & P Global
– Report Piracy
– Powered By: SmashFly
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.