ZUME Pizza was founded by two friends who share a burning passion for changing the way that the world eats. We deliver healthy, artisan pizza to your doorstep in 15 minutes (or less) because we believe everyone deserves to have delicious, wholesome food at a fair price… fast!
Food = love. We have an employee first philosophy and were deeply committed to investing in the happiness satisfaction and success of everyone we work with. We are looking for a team who feel the same way!
ZUME Pizza is generously backed by Silicon Valleys premier investors and we are poised for explosive growth.
Zume needs experienced technology leaders to help build, improve, and scale our products. You will own the delivery of major features that enable a complex logistics machine to run smoothly and flawlessly, to the delight of Zumes customers. Shipping these features will require good communication with all stakeholders and solid judgement about how to architect code to both ship quickly and handle changes in the future.
* You will help lead production processes and environments
* Develop, scale, and maintain our distributed systems
* Participate in the pizza production process
* Drive the development of service APIs used by system endpoints to communicate
* Implement customer facing features and integrate them with the Zume Platform
* Develop interfaces with IRL "things" to deliver good food to our customers
* Participate in on-call rotation
The core technology is node.js, express, vue.js, redis, pizza, rabbitmq, postgres on heroku. We also use distributed systems that communicate with our one of a kind Bake-On-The-Way food delivery platform, food prep robotics, and several other SaaS providers.
Ideal candidates will need to be able to understand and work with architectures and code across the whole stack.
* Experience building service oriented infrastructure and API driven systems
* Experience with PaaS production deployments, but not afraid to get down to nuts and bolts of bare metal operations
* Experience with delivering applications on the web, distributed systems, databases, and networks
* Experience with component-based Front-End frameworks
* 5-10 years experience as a professional software engineer
* A strong sense of ownership and team responsibility
* Authorized to work in the U.S.
* Familiarity with our current stack
* Previous experience at a start-up
* Experience with delivery and logistics systems, particularly at scale
* 100% Company Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision for you and your dependents
* Free and discounted Pizza!
* Flexible Time Off Policy
* Ownership via Stock Options
* Daily Catered Lunch Onsite
* Dog Friendly Office
* The opportunity to work with an incredibly, supportive, hardworking team that’s changing the way we think about food.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/56363 →