Air Products and Chemicals, Inc., a Fortune 500 manufacturer of industrial gases, has an immediate opening for an IT Lead Analyst – OpenText Developer at our world headquarters in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
The IT Lead Analyst is responsible for the definition, functional design, custom development and technical support within the OpenText application and other data integration applications. The Lead Analyst will lead product and lifecycle management, lead support efforts, as well as appropriate integrations with SAP (OpenText Extended ECM for SAP) and non-SAP solutions for the OpenText application. The analyst will be responsible to drive sustainable, operational excellence in the delivery of new application improvements and existing services.
This position is accountable for the following:
- Facilitate business process discussions and analysts to gather and detail business requirements which ensure value and meet the client objectives.
- Lead and coach other analysts.
- Provide support and leadership to resolution for technical issues within the OpenText team, other internal teams, and outside vendors.
- Provide technical direction in the analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, maintenance for bug fixes and improvements related to OpenText and its interfaces.
- Work with the Change and Release Management team to ensure representation and coordination of projects throughout the change and release process.
- Lead design discussions and code reviews.
- Understand both Agile Methodology, project execution approaches and provides guidance to other teams.
- Work with vendors to design and implement new functionality.
- Continuously drive excellence in the areas of optimizing services and work processes, improving quality and reliability and lowering total costs.
- Deliver and maintain existing services, resolve incidents and problem management and meet SLAs as well as provide rotational on call coverage.
- 5+ years’ IT Analyst experience with document management systems including development and configuration with OpenText Content Server 16.X.X including ActiveView, Database Schemas, WebReport Design, and WebForms, Transmittal cover sheets, OTCS workflows, Smart UI configuration, IDE, OScript, SOAP and REST API service
- Demonstrable understanding of Content server module related to Extended ECM for Engineering like ADN, CRT, ASM, Bulk loader, Transmittal, MFT, Records Management, Brava, Blazon, Object importer
- Clear understanding of content server module development and the integration points with other third-party applications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Strong problem solving, teamwork skills, and ability to work with minimal direction
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to solve problems and fix issues
If you are dedicated and driven to achieve your objectives and company goals, have passion and commitment to get it right, have a never-ending desire to learn, improve, and contribute, then come discover, care, accomplish… and thrive at Air Products!
To learn more, visit www.airproducts.com/careers.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including paid holidays/vacation, affordable medical, dental, life insurance and retirement plans.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview, or are currently employed by Air Products, will be contacted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (U.S.). You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, citizenship, gender, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.brassring.com.