DCCA is a veteran-owned high-technology company specializing in providing information technology services to a variety of government agencies and commercial enterprises since 1982. DCCA is proud to offer a strong, competitive compensation and benefits package. Visit our website at: www.dcca.com.
Candidates MUST be a US Citizen and be willing to obtain an ADP I or ADP II clearance
• Formulates/defines system scope and objectives.
• Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
• Prepares detailed specifications for programs. Assists in the design, development, testing, implementation, and documentation of new software and enhancements of existing applications.
• Works with project managers, developers, and end users to ensure application designs meet business requirements.
• Formulates/defines specifications for complex operating software programming applications or modifies/maintains complex existing applications using engineering releases and utilities from the manufacturer.
• Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents those programs.
• Provides overall operating system, such as sophisticated file maintenance routines, large telecommunications networks, computer accounting, and advanced mathematical/scientific software packages.
• Assists all phases of software systems programming applications.
• Evaluates new and existing software products.
Business Analyst personnel shall have a minimum of 5 years of experience to include business analysis experience with tasks including the sustainment and enhancement of Contract Management applications including PRISM, Documentum, and custom applications. The CM project supports management of billion dollar Tricare contracts requiring data warehousing, reporting, analytics, and procurement records throughout the contract lifecycle.
Required Education / Certifications:
A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in a related field (e.g., computer science, engineering, and information systems). The Applicant may substitute 15 years of experience for a bachelor’s degree.
DCCA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com