DCCA is a veteran-owned high-technology company specializing in providing information technology services to a variety of government agencies and commercial enterprises since 1982. DCCA is proud to offer a strong, competitive compensation and benefits package. Visit our website at: www.dcca.com.
Candidates MUST be a US Citizen and be willing to obtain an ADP I or ADP II clearance
• Design, code, deploy, and test applications according to requirements and industry best practices.
• Building ETL flows
• Setup and configure ETL tools
• Convert program or file data submission process to a business rules submission
• Develop an ETL processing framework based on requirements
• Establish and document business requirements and design for ETL processing framework
• Develop unit test cases and associated SQL scripts
• Schedule ETL jobs
• Use UNIX commands to assist with development
• Manage source code under version control tool such as PVCS
• Conduct peer reviews and code reviews
• US Citizenship
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related field.
• 10+ relevant years of hands on experience in a wide array of data integration technologies such as Informatica, Pentaho Data Integration & Business Analytics or Talend
• Experience with Oracle Data Warehouses & Data Marts
• Must be a creative thinker who can work well on a team
• Experience with administration and upgrade of ETL Tool such as Informatica
• Experience with Job Scheduling Tool such as IBM Control-M
• Experience with UNIX commands and terminal emulators such as PuTTY
• Experience working ETLs against Oracle Financials Data Source
• Experience with building and understanding Data Models e.g. Star Schema Model
• Ability to develop and conduct software test activities
Required Education / Certifications:
A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in a related field (e.g., computer science, engineering, and information systems). The Applicant may substitute 15 years of experience for a bachelor’s degree.
DCCA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com