Join our small & profitable startup right outside of Philadelphia, and help us grow our one-of-a-kind web application diagnostics product to the next level.
In this unique role that is both highly technical AND customer-facing, you will work on the product and help thousands of our customers solve challenging problems in their Windows/.NET application stack.
Learn & grow very quickly, and make a broad impact on core business areas including customer success, sales, and product functionality.
– Proactively analyze thousands of customer web applications to discover and diagnose challenging performance problems.
– Build intelligent insights, analysis reports, and integrations with third party platforms to help customers get the most from our unique performance analysis platform.
– Design and deliver demos showcasing LeanSentry’s expert diagnostic features.
– Create how-to documentation, video, and tech content for developer and IT audiences.
– Empower our customers to successfully deploy and use LeanSentry.
– Solid experience in developing, supporting and troubleshooting web applications on the Windows Server/IIS/.NET stack.
– Experience in a customer facing role, with strong customer empathy and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Must be self-directed, organized, fast learner, results-focused, strong analytical and problem solving skills.
– Tech writing/forums/blogging and social media experience a strong plus.
Small, result-driven team. Position reports directly to the founder.
This position offers rapid advancement to a senior role, with possibility of growing into a Customer Success Architect (IC), Director of Customer Success (customer success track), or Director of Product (product track) level positions.
Ardmore, PA. 20 minutes by train from Center city Philadelphia via the R5/Paoli-Thorndale line. Conveniently located right across from the Ardmore, PA train station.
How to apply
– To apply, please complete the application questionnaire and submit your resume here.
– Interview project. To make sure you can be successful in this role, we will ask you to complete a short project in the first phase of our interview process. Candidates that nail the project immediately move on to the final interview round. The project includes setting up LeanSentry on a test server running a .NET web application, using it to analyze web application performance, and providing recommendations to resolve issues observed, with extra credit opportunities available to make your application stand out.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.