Facility: Information Systems
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position coordinates and collaborates with the engineering team to install, monitor, and repair network infrastructure, including Windows Active Directory, Patch Management, Monitoring, Asset Management, Capacity Planning, R & D, Documentation. This posiiton may also assist in network modeling, analyzing, planning, and coordinating between network and data communications hardware and software.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
– Configures, installs, and maintains system hardware and software in a Windows (2008/2012/2016), Active Directory and Hybrid Exchange server environment in keeping with server and application maintenance policies and procedures.
– Coordinates with network engineering, business application, and database administration functions to ensure availability, reliability, and scalability of Windows server systems to meet corporate objectives.
– Maintains server event logging systems and closely monitors server systems.
– Coordinates with Technical Support and other Infrastructure teams to define, image and deploy, servers, firewalls, encryption systems, and host security systems.
– Ensures all Windows-based servers are adhering to change control and standard policies.
– Works with internal and external customers to troubleshoot incidents.
– Coordinates vendor supported applications, networking and hardware.
– Provides Server security and hardening and baseline configurations according to industry best practices.
– Recommends, schedules, and performs software and hardware improvements, upgrades, patches, reconfigurations, and/or purchases.
– Develops, documents, and maintains policies, procedures and associated training plans for system administration and appropriate use.
– Coordinates and performs data backups and disaster recovery operations.
– Diagnoses, troubleshoots and resolves hardware, software or other network and system problems, and replaces defective components when necessary.
– Coordinates and implements network security measures to protect data, software, and hardware.
– Interfaces with key stake holders to analyze current business processes to resolve existing system integrations issues.
– Provide guidance to other members of the team.
– Performs other duties as assigned.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and five (5) years progressive work experience in Information Technology positions. (A combination of education and work experience may be taken into consideration based on management’s discretion.)
– Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) or MCSA/MCSE.
– Demonstrated knowledge working on network systems.
– Ability to be analytical, detail and process-oriented and to work both independently and with a team.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Ability to be available 24 hours, 7 days per week.
– Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
on Company Website
Job ID: 5414/5342/28475
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
The GEO Group, Inc.
At The GEO Group, Inc., we recognize that to achieve your personal best, you need the flexibility to manage your day-to-day responsibilities. That’s why we offer comprehensive programs that help you build a solid foundation on which to balance the demands of work and life. Along with paid time-off and holidays, medical, dental and vision, GEO offers a safe and secure work environment, employee incentives and recognition and extensive training opportunities. We believe in hiring only the best employees, which is why we go the extra mile to retain each and everyone. Learn more about the jobs we have to offer you, and all the benefits that go along with a career at The GEO Group, Inc. Contact Info
– Boca Raton, FL
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.