The Network Administrator is responsible for providing maintenance, security, testing, upgrades, monitoring, and support to ensure reliability and improved system performance of application, desktop, server and network infrastructure environments. This position will lead other technical staff in the troubleshooting and support of administrative and clinical systems. The position is subject to being on-call 24 hours, seven days a week on a rotating schedule.
* Monitoring assigned systems in terms of function and interaction. Providing management, security, upgrades/updates, and support for on-site and off-site servers, systems, and applications.
* Providing troubleshooting and technical support to technical staff and end users. Analyzing and debugging operating systems, applications, and infrastructure issues.
* Developing, managing, testing and providing support to hospital’s network infrastructure.
* Implementing security for server, workstation, and network protection and client access in physical and virtual environments.
* Coordinating and implementing changes to servers, desktops, and applications, including upgrades, patches and fixes.
* Developing, maintaining, and implementing application documentation standards.
* Training staff to perform technical, support, configuration, and maintenance functions on enterprise systems.
* Associates Degree in technology related field or equivalent experience.
* Three years of experience supporting domain level, enterprise services (for example, Active Directory, Domain Controllers, email services, and web services).
* Three years’ experience supporting Windows 2003/2008/2012 infrastructures.
* Experience working with IIS, LDAP, Active Directory, Group Policy, Exchange, MS SQL Server, and virtual technologies like Citrix and VMWare vSphere.
* Experience with common server hardware architecture including servers (CPU, bus, memory), SANS, disk arrays, network hardware, and SAN fiber channel.
* Experience implementing server security and common network security practices.
* Experience with Windows Operating Systems, including processes, files, memory management and I/O systems.
* Experience implementing change control and configuration management, patch management, high availability systems, and structured design and support methodologies.
* Experience with IP networking, basic routing, TCP ports and network services, including DNS, DHCP, SSH, LDAP, SFTP and HTTP(S).
* Experience setting up and managing enterprise-level LANs and WANs with Cisco hardware.
* Ability to work independently and with little supervision.
* Experience troubleshooting non-routine problems associated with personal computers, peripherals, servers, and LAN-WAN-external network connectivity. Must have the ability to determine the root cause of issues and work alone or with team members / external resources to determine work around and permanent solutions.
* Work after hours as necessary to minimize business interruptions (system outages, troubleshooting, system upgrades, etc.).
* Experience performing server and security audits; system backups; recovery and recovery tests.
* Experience automating maintenance and routine tasks through the use of scripting technologies.
* Bachelor’s Degree in technology related field.
* Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) or Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) certification.
* Cisco Certified Network Associate certification.
* More than three years of experience with Citrix or VMWare virtual technologies.
* More than five years experience in an enterprise systems infrastructure environment (SAN, Virtual, Windows AD, Data Center).
* Three years of experience in a healthcare environment supporting McKesson Paragon applications.
* Proven ability to upgrade personal toolsets and skills to stay current with enterprise strategies and technologies.
Mission Community Hospital will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Ordinance.
Job ID: 386/436
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Mission Community Hospital
Owned and operated by Deanco Healthcare, LLC, Mission Community Hospital has been providing high-quality, affordable healthcare in the San Fernando Valley community for more than 50 years. Mission Community provides a full range of medical, surgical and mental health care, including 24-hour emergency services. Contact Info
– Panorama City, California, US
– Mission Community Hospital
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.